We are looking for an experienced litigation lawyer to join us at Robson Carpenter LLP. RCLLP is a small but modern and dynamic “boutique” firm that practices almost exclusively in the areas of land development (condo and subdivision), construction law and litigation, real estate litigation, and insurance (primarily title) defence. Check out our website at www.rcllp.ca to learn a bit about who we are and what we do.
The position we’re looking to fill is suited to someone who:
- is an 8-14 (give or take a couple) year call with an established and portable construction/real estate/insurance litigation (any or all) practice;
- would be interested in helping us round out and grow our litigation team;
- prefers a direct relationship between hard work and higher compensation (over the strange/complicated schemes of many large firms);
- considers excellent client service to be near-religion;
- truly values the team around him/her; and
- is maybe a bit tired of the well-beaten path.
The position will initially be an associate or associate counsel sort of arrangement but, ultimately, we are looking for someone who is a good fit to join our partnership within a short period of time.
If you’re at all interested, give me a call or send me an e-mail to connect (or if you know someone else who might be, please pass this along). All inquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality.